Tuesday, February 10, 2009

break ups and heart aches

listening to break up songs isn't the best way to forget some one.
but how can you if you don't want to?


i guess i am back on being the wild lolita that i was and apparently always will be
watch out world im back



smile big and fake it.
that is the way to do it.

good quotes
"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it."

"Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him"

"When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive."

"I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart."

"The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t love you back."

"You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you."

"I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more. "

"I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile."



i went al ittle over board but good quotes.

No comments: